Pinterest

I kept hearing about Pinterest. I would love it. It would feed my creativity. It was a great way of sharing. It was not only inspirational but fun too!

Follow Me on Pinterest

I didn't go and look - dismissing it to the ever-growing pile of never ending "things I should know about/ be interested in, if only I could find the time".

I kept on ignoring in ignorance until one day inspiring Julie said "Take a look at my Pinterest pages. Here's the link!"

Eventually I opened my eyes and dared to steal a look and a glorious world of potential flew around me.

I'm just peeping through the windows still.

But I love it.

Thank you Julie

---

If you'd like to follow me on Pinterest, then click here:
http://pinterest.com/maggieayres/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring Fling 2010

and the sky was the land and the land was the sky

Not Whining But Screaming