New look website

For months now I have been aware that my website - www.maggieayres.co.uk - needed to be overhauled and revamped.

With huge thanks to my ever patient and indulgent husband Kim, the latest incarnation is born and I present it to the world with chest fair bursting with pride!




The main attraction for me (and I hope for visitors) are the new gallery images which are enhanced by the clean uncluttered look of the site. Big white space always does it for me!

I love the fact that it is an uncomplicated doorway to the rest of my online presence including Pinterest and Facebook. It keeps everything simple and that suits me well.

Comments

Julie Shackson said…
I think your new look really shows off your work beautifully Maggie.
Maggie Ayres said…
Thank you for all your support Julie and I'll pass on your comments to Kim :)
Unknown said…
Your husband did pretty well in overhauling and revamping your website. I don't know what it looked like before, but everything in your site is arranged in an artistically organized way that it could only be for the better. By the way, your artworks are marvelous! Aligned Right Media

Popular posts from this blog

and the sky was the land and the land was the sky

Spring Fling 2010

Not Whining But Screaming