Notebook winner.

With being fairly new to Facebook and all its seemingly arcane workings, I was quite unprepared though hugely pleasantly surprised when my "win a notebook" competition achieved 105 shares. I have received some really lovely positive comments too. It has been so heart-warming and I am really grateful to everyone who took the time and entered to show support.

So here is the big announcement...

...and the winner is Maggi Birchenough!

Congratulations!

As a thank you to everyone, I have arranged a 20% discount (£2) on the soft back version of my notebook until Sunday.

http://www.blurb.co.uk/b/3380405-graphite-ink

Thank you!

Comments

Maggi said…
Wow, what a lovely surprise, two days before my birthday as well. Thank you so much.
Maggie Ayres said…
It's a pleasure Maggi! I sent you a message on Facebook to say you had won. Could you please let me know your address so I can send the notebook to you? Maggie x

Popular posts from this blog

and the sky was the land and the land was the sky

Spring Fling 2010

Not Whining But Screaming