And now it is live!

At last then, with great excitement, I am happy to announce that my online exhibition catalogue is live at this link:

https://issuu.com/maggieo/docs/maggie-ayres-brochure-2019/

My huge thanks goes to my amazing husband who has really worked hard to bring it all together for me.

It’s great to see my work brought together like this.
There are quite a range of pieces to see with accompanying context in situ shots and detail images.
I have also written a little bit about each one.

I hope these give you a good sense of my paintings.

And of course if you are interested in buying anything, then please get in touch.
All my details are in the catalogue.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring Fling 2010

and the sky was the land and the land was the sky

Not Whining But Screaming