Online Exhibition Anticipation


Since I returned from my residency at Caerlaverock last week, it’s been a whirlwind of getting things in place for this year’s forthcoming online exhibition.
I will be writing more about my inspirational week with the geese and sky in blogposts to come, but for now it is finished work that is taking centre stage.

I am more than a little excited.

I only had to make the work and write a bit about it, but my wonderful husband Kim is the one who makes it all look good and presents it to you enticingly and irresistibly!
He has put in so many hours away from his own practice and I wouldn’t have known where to start.

Subsequently, this year I have a full colour catalogue to be perused at your leisure.
You will be able to choose from a mixture of some encaustic pieces and more oil and cold wax paintings.
At the moment I have no plans to make more encaustic work, so you might consider this the last chance to buy.
There is also the anticipation of showing fresh work which Is taking me down different creative paths.

I will be announcing when the catalogue has gone live on Facebook and Instagram in the next couple of days, but if you want to go to my website and sign up to my newsletter you will be notified 24 hours in advance as priority followers.

And I do hope you will enjoy what I have made.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

and the sky was the land and the land was the sky

Spring Fling 2010

Not Whining But Screaming